A remake of Astronut (ZX Spectrum) by Patrick Richmond (Software Projects).
After starting the game press space to dismiss map name, and enter a teleport with green light to access maps.
Use arrow keys to move, stand over volcanoes to fly up to the closest platform and push the boxes to the bottom storage to complete map.
Product state: work in progress
Current version: V0.00
- MaxParticleFallDistance now works correctly.
- Bottom enemy added on Map F
There are some screenshots:
What's planned next:
- Map A
- Map B
- Map C
- Map D
- Map E
- Map F
- Playable demo released, map A-F are playable (enter corresponding teleport on the hub),
but D and F are not complete yet. (On D you cannot bomb the bees away, and on F
the bottom enemy is missing (beside some animation of the dragons)).
- Fixed particle sprite size (was 2x2, now 3x3)
- Fixed the particlebox to not generate particles on the very last rows (it
caused some part of the particles being outside of particlebox)
- Map G added with some missing gfx tough
- Linearmovers have a new parameter: CollideWithMap. If it is set to true, and
any part of sprite hits a map tile with any wall (0..15) then the object is
finished (or looped).
- Map E is now finishable. The third box will fall down from the ledge when the
player jumps into the hole beside it.
- Added random small stars and a few fixed bigger stars to the maps' background.
- Play teleport animation backwards when arriving to a teleport
- Record map F
- Measure bomb fuse time (Around 1.2 sec)
- Maintain player position on main map when coming back from a sub-map
- Redraw comet on Map A
- Teleport the player back to the main map when all boxes are in their places
- Modified for compatibility with latest units
- BUG: Rotator rotates backwards? On Map A the bullets come in the wrong order!
- BUG: Particle engine was added to the last item, now it added first.
- Runner object added (that crazy chicken on map E, runs and falls until hits
- Set chicken animation speed in TGA
- Purple "Chicken Dropper" added to map E
- Recreated engine using TSpriteEngine
- Player should be able to put a timed bomb to blow up enemies
- Kill the player when the air runs out
- Kill the player on enemy collision
- Add VMU to keep record of completed maps
- Add missing maps